Wednesday ~ December 31, 2014 ~ 7:30 PM & 8:30 PM
The Bel Airs Headline 2015 First Night Wolfeboro
The First Congregational Church
115 South Main Street, Wolfeboro, NH 03894
For Tickets & Information Phone: 603-569-2200 or 800-516-5324
Event Buttons are $15 and can be purchased online.
They give you access to all events and these concerts.
The Bel Airs perform Doo Wop and 50-60’s Vintage Rock ‘N’ Roll, with elegant five part harmonies and stereophonic instrumental arrangements. Their music takes you on a romantic journey back to classic cars, sweet sixteen girls wearing saddle shoes, bobby socks and poodle skirts. This is a Wolfeboro Area Chamber of Commerce Family Event with activities all afternoon, live entertainment all around town, an evening Mardi Gras style procession and a Fireworks Grande Finale on Lake Winnipesaukee.
Bel Air Highlights:
* 2012, 2013 & 2014 Headlined SOLD OUT Shows at “First Night Wolfeboro” NH
* Ranked #1 on the ReverbNation Music Charts for 2013 and 2014
* Awarded “2013 Readers Choice Award” by The New Hampshire Union Leader
* 2013 Released a NEW CD in August, get your copy at their Shows
* Awarded “Best of NH 2012” by New Hampshire Magazine
* Featured on “New Hampshire Chronicle” WMUR TV Channel 9
* Had the largest attendance of any act at “The Sea Shell Stage” Hampton Beach, NH
* Perform Annually on The M.S. Mount Washington Cruise Ship, Lake Winnipesaukee
and concerts at Town and County Fairs all over New England.
Facebook Event Page
The Bel Airs are Presented by
Richard Axtman ~ Northern Music
and many, many, more…